Founded in 2019 to promote the development of bitmark and corresponding software.
The bitmark Association has its headquarters in the city of Zurich and is registered in the Commercial Register of the Canton of Zurich/Switzerland.
Due to the current Corona crisis, the date for the 2nd bitmark conference has not been fixed yet.
The first bitmark conference took place on 20/21 November 2019 in Cluj/Romania (photos)
Our members are (as of April 2020, alphabetic order)
Get More Brain AG, Zurich/Switzerland
Taskbase AG, Zurich/Switzerland
- non-profit organizations = CHF 500 p.a.
- 1-10 employees = CHF 2'500 p.a.
- 11-50 employees = CHF 3'500 p.a.
- 51-250 employees = CHF 7'000 p.a
- 251-999 employees = CHF 12'500 p.a.
- 1000+ employees = CHF 20'000 p.a.
Reduced membership fees available for start-ups
- 1-10 employees = CHF 4'000 p.a.
- 11-50 employees = CHF 6'000 p.a.
- 51-250 employees = CHF 12'500 p.a
- 251-999 employees = CHF 20'000 p.a.
- 1000+ employees = CHF 35'000 p.a.
* additional discounts, roadmap privileges etc.
bitmark Association, Predigerplatz 24, 8001 Zurich/Switzerland
email@example.com, +41 79 603 64 67
Please read our Articles of Association
Please read our Best Practice Guidelines